Our Tuscany Team
All of our Cortona guests receive full concierge service through our partner, Together in Tuscany and Umbria, owned and operated by Denyse Perathoner.
Months before your arrival in Italy, Denyse and her assistant, Giulia Bonomelli, will assist you via email in arranging local activities such as cooking classes, wine tours, museum passes, car rentals and more.
Denyse and her team will personally greet you and facilitate check-in procedures at her office in Terontola, (a small town 10 minutes from Cortona) before arrival at your accommodations.
Together in Tuscany and Umbria can fully personalize your vacation with the following activities and tours:
- Cooking classes
- Wine tours of the nearby hilltown of Montepulciano, home of the famous Vino Nobile wine. Further afield are wine tours of Montalcino (home of Brunello wine) and the Chianti region (home of Chianti Classico wine)
- Excursions to Rome, Florence, Venice and other popular destinations
- Visits to the nearby hill towns of Siena, Orvieto, Perugia, Gubbio, and Assisi
- A visit to the Giulio Gialletti ceramic factory in Deruta, the ceramic capital of Italy
- Tours of local artisan olive mills, where guests observe traditional olive-pressing techniques and taste the freshly pressed oil (late Oct. thru Nov. during the olive harvest)
- Tours of ancient castles in the Chianti region
- Bicycle tours of Tuscany and Umbria